Free shipping on all retail orders over $25 (domestic only)

DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK AND BUSINESS CLOSURES, OUR NEXT ROAST IS 6/29.

COE Guatemala, Lot 6 - Finca Los Lirios

  

Finca Los Lirios

  • Producer: San Isidro Chacaya
  • Solola, Guatemala
  • Lot 6 of Guatemala
  • Process: Washed
  • Variety: Typica
  • Elevation: 1700 - 2100 masl
  • This is a syrupy coffee with notes of fig and red grapes

Los Lirios is located in the western highlands of Guatemala below Volcan San Pedro. 90% of the farms land is maintained as a natural reserve with the remaining 10% in active coffee production. By caring for this land, Los Lirios is promoting a beautiful micro-climate and healthy ecosystem which shows itself in the cup quality.

Comes in a 7oz (200 gram) tin.

Please note new order-cut-off time: Order before Saturday 5pm PST (for Monday shipping).

During the COVID-19 outbreak and temporary business closures, we will be roasting on a limited schedule. Our upcoming roast date is 6/29.

Note: Our coffee is currently only roasted on Mondays. 

All orders placed after Saturday at 5pm PST will be roasted and shipped on the following Monday, one week later.

Finca Los Lirios

  • Producer: San Isidro Chacaya
  • Solola, Guatemala
  • Lot 6 of Guatemala
  • Process: Washed
  • Variety: Typica
  • Elevation: 1700 - 2100 masl
  • This is a syrupy coffee with notes of fig and red grapes

Los Lirios is located in the western highlands of Guatemala below Volcan San Pedro. 90% of the farms land is maintained as a natural reserve with the remaining 10% in active coffee production. By caring for this land, Los Lirios is promoting a beautiful micro-climate and healthy ecosystem which shows itself in the cup quality.

Comes in a 7oz (200 gram) tin.

Please note new order-cut-off time: Order before Saturday 5pm PST (for Monday shipping).

During the COVID-19 outbreak and temporary business closures, we will be roasting on a limited schedule. Our upcoming roast date is 6/29.

Note: Our coffee is currently only roasted on Mondays. 

All orders placed after Saturday at 5pm PST will be roasted and shipped on the following Monday, one week later.

OR